Wednesday, May 25, 2016

ARC 1301 - Architectural Design 1

Introductory course to architectural design, its scope, methods and vocabulary interfacing graphics and design as a means towards an awareness and understanding of basic organizational principles.  Design concepts analyzed through graphical representation and modeling.  When first attending this class I didn't know what to expect, all I knew was that I wanted to explore past the boundaries of what is possible, and create what's not.  I learned a lot from this class, taught new and different ways of drafting, and setting up the designs of an object, further enlightening my mind in architecture.  I did my best to achieve the impossible, with the help of my professor, Dr. Culver, who was very helpful every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment